- Abbot’s Butcher Chick’n (can use ground chicken)
- 4 quarters grilled/charred Maui Gold Pineapple cubes (2 quarters from each pineapple half)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (½ cup for each pineapple half)
- ½ teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- ½ avocado, diced (¼ avocado for each pineapple half)
- 1 sprig green onions (scallions), sliced
- Lime wedges, 2 wedges
- Optional: Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Cook the chick’n according to package instructions. Optional: Add pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Cut the pineapple in half lengthwise. Remove the core and carefully cut out both quarters of the pineapple.
- If using a cast iron pan to grill the pineapple: Heat the pan on high, add butter and melt. Place the pineapple quarters onto the pan grill for about 2-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. You can also grill the pineapple on an outdoor grill.
- Add brown rice to each pineapple half, then add the cooked chick’n, top with liquid aminos, avocado and green onions. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!